Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Desserts

Who would have thought that a Big Booty would actually be a good thing in a world that prefers women with no ass?

Well, I am proud to say that I do have a fat ass. :)

So might as well celebrate and head on over to "Big Booty" in Chelsea, NY. I have heard recommendations for their red velvet cupcakes, but I wanted to get something that had a dulce de leche flavor. A friend and I waltzed on over after the gym (I know right, we just canceled our workout with sweets) and decided to get the dulce de leche cupcake and bun.




MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. My stomach is growling to get a piece of that right now.

I would have to say, it is one of those treats that you should indulge in once in a while. When no one is looking. :)

As an addition to saluting your big ass during this freedom-esque weekend, I would say it is about time we had a NYC Restaurant Week!!!!!!

I am looking forward to tasting some incredible dishes during the weeks to come!
Just in case you guys have not heard yet, NYC Restaurant Week is from July 11-24th.
You can go here for more info: http://www.nycgo.com/restaurantweek

Have a sweet day everyone~

-Simplyme

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home